About the School
Ascot International School, Ranchi is an English Medium school based on CBSE pattern. The School was set up in the year of 2005 to serve the better educational need in eastern India.
A beautiful campus reaches over 5 acres of land the school is situated at the centre of Ranchi town, Birsa Munda Raj Path (Harmu Road) at the distance of Zero K.M from Ranchi town and well connected with Airways,Railways and Roadways. Its run and Managed by Impact India Foundation.
A t Ascot, Student Develop according to their need in an attractive family environment, it enables our students to become adaptable, lifelong learners in the society
School Aims to be the school of choice for parents who value independent thinking
At Ascot our guest is to support students in setting personal goal and to encourage and inspire them to work diigently to reach their full potential
The Vision of the education is to build a responsible younger generation with a healthy body and a well trained mind with good habits
Today a reader,tomorrow a leader.
Our Special Features
- The school believes in “A teacher must be very particular while teaching in the class as his/her every word creates effects. The pessimistic approach can destroy the disered golden future castle of the students “.So we have some illustrious teachers.
- “We inspire children to raise questions”. So we have tutorial classes as doubt clearance period every day/week
- Literary Activities are one of the ways of Total Development. We have lots of literary activities, e.g. Dramatics, Debating, Elocution, Essay Writing, Public speaking etc.
- We organise compulsory educational tour to place of historical, geographical and scientific importance.
- Taking part in group discussion is compulsory for each and every student from Std.-I onwords.
All students should converse only in English inside the school permises, to develop their fluency in the English Language.
- All students/ parents / guardians will be bound by the rules and regulation in all aspects which may be modified from time to time and all matters of dispute are subjected to the final decision of the principal/ managing director.
- Students should be decent, courteous and polite at all times whether they are in the class or in the school premises.
- Students should be orderly and disciplined at the time of assembling for prayer and also at other function.
- Students should respect the beauty and cleanness of the school and take utmost care to promote the same.
- Student should address their teacher and all the members of the staff with due respects and politeness. They are expected to behave in a gentle manner. They should show respects and politeness to their companions too.
- Students are responsible for their belongings and the school cannot be held responsible for their jewelry, books , money etc lost by them while every effort is made by the school management to reduce the loss of such articles.
- Any damage done to school property should be replaced by the pupil concerned.
- Disobedience and misbehavior towards staff members or repeated breaking of school rules or behavior objectionable to the good tone of the school, even outside the school premises will deserve severe punishment or even dismissal if warnings are ignored
- There is no provision for “Reassessment or Promotion on trial”.
- NO TRANSFER CERTIFICATE OR LEAVING CERTIFICATE will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full, with a written application from parent or guardian.
- Fees are to be paid in advance before the 15th of each month failing which a fine of ₹ 25/- will be levied for each month
- THIS SCHOOL PRESERVED THE RIGHT TO INCREASE THE FEES AT ANYTIME OF THE SCHOOL YEAR, IF ANY INCREMENT IS DEEMED NECESSARY.
- The attendance of the student must be 75% for appearing in the final examination.
Note: Private Tuition is not permitted and never provided by our teachers.